I Am A Finalist - Page Turner Awards 2024

I am absolutely blown away to announce I am a finalist in the Writing Awards category for an unfinished manuscript, by the 2024 Page Turner Awards!!! Now to wait for the long list...fingers crossed

Here is the link to the first few chapters of my biography Hope, and Other Drugs
My Bio:

"This is my first year entering the Page Turner Awards for a Writers Award with an unfinished manuscript.
My book is currently 300 pages and is a patient 's account, my account, of being struck down with Crohn's Disease, Pericarditis and a Chronic Pain disorder. A fifteen year long journey, from hospital bound teenager, through near-death and recovery, to an adult believing in the power of hope and living well despite all physical afflictions."

Page Turner Award 2024




Comments

Popular Posts